Celia. Fifteen. High school sucks. Push the limits.

aseagreensky@gmail.com

See me on chictopia
Follow me on twitter

Saturday, February 20, 2010

THOSE WILL BE THE BEST MEMORIES






I know tons of bloggers have been posting about the Proenza Schouler Fall 2012 RTW show, so..I'm kind of just following the crowd. But what I thought was most amazing was the printssssss. Sort of divinely inspired, yes? Well, maybe that's an overstatement. But anyways, I thought they were stunning. I loved 'em. The rest of the collection was great, too, don't get me wrong--very gothish, dark, leather, mixed with the prints--and altogether ingenius. But I just loved the prints the most. So, there we go: my favorites.

Memories, by David Guetta ft. Kid Cudi

1 comment:

  1. Im specially loving the last two dresses….and your right - the prints are amazing - very futuristic!

    Lucie
    tasteslikevogue.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete